As a non-profit organization, Skyline aims to keep our costs low. However, our programs are planned based on registration numbers, and many of our fees must be paid in advance. Our Refund Policy is based on these factors.
Please make note of the final cut off dates listed below for refunds. Skyline Lacrosse Club will not refund any registration fees after the cutoff date listed; this includes refund requests due to illness or injury. Please contact our Club Admin to request a refund.
Spring Refund Policy
- Full refund of fees less a $50 administration fee will be approved for any requests prior to November 15th
- Full refund of fees less a $50 administration fee for medical-related requests prior to December 15th
- A 50% refund will be approved for non-medical requests from November 16th - November 30th
- No refunds after December 15th
Summer Refund Policy
- No refunds on fees
Fall Ball Refund Policy
- Full refund of league fees less a $50 administration fee will be approved for any requests prior to September 11th
- A 50% refund will be approved for non-medical requests from September 12th - September 30th
- No refunds after October 1st
To request a refund please contact our Club Admin.
Refund Policy for other items and merchandise
- No refunds for uniforms, gear bags, Skyline spirit wear, or other merchandise sold by the club
- US Lacrosse Membership fees are paid direct to US Lacrosse and are not refundable by Skyline Lacrosse
If a practice or game is canceled or delayed due to weather or a change in field availability emails will be sent from the main Admin account. Canceled practice (inclement weather, coach decision, etc) notification will be sent by 1:00 PM of the schedueld practice day. It is the players responsibility to provide an accurate email. Refunds will not be provided for canceled games or practices. All attempts to reschedule will be made and players will be notified as soon as information is available.